ORCID ID = https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5583-908X
- Artificial Intelligence in Health Care: The Challenge of Effective Regulation . Sandra L J Johnson. Journal of Legal Medicine (April 2022). DOI: 10.1080/01947648.2022.2158682
- Digital health competencies for the next generation of physicians. Ian Scott, Tim Shaw, Sandra LJ Johnson et al. Internal Medicine Journal (June 2023) DOI: 10.1111/imj.16122
- Australian children living with rare diseases: health service use and barriers to accessing care. World Journal of Paediatrics. (July 2023). Suzy Teutsch, Yvonne Zurinsky, Sandra L J Johnson, et al. DOI: 10.1007/s12519-022-00675-6
- AI and Machine Learning in Medicine: Ethical considerations. Sandra L J Johnson. Current Allergy & Clinical Immunology June 2020; Vol33, No2: Pg114-117.
- AI, Machine Learning and Ethics in Health Care. Sandra L J Johnson. Journal of Legal Medicine (2019); 39:4, 427-441. https://doi.org/10.1080/01947648.2019.1690604
- Rehabilitation of head injured children. DMB Hall, SLJ Johnson, J Middleton. Archives of Disease in Childhood. May 1990; 65:553-556.
- Birth Injury and the Obstetrician. SLJ Johnson, DMB Hall. Recent Advances in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Vol 17 Chapter 1. Churchill Livingstone 1992.
- Post-traumatic tremor in head injured children. SLJ Johnson, DMB Hall. Archives of Disease in Childhood February 1992; 67:227-228.
- Rehabilitating children after head injury. SLJ Johnson. Professional Care of Mother & Child. Media Publications, West Sussex, UK 1991.
- Your child has a Disability. Dr Sandra Johnson. Chapter 2. The Australian Early Intervention Association NSW 1995.
- Obstetric malpractice litigation and cerebral palsy in term infants. Review. SLJ Johnson, Eve Blair, F Stanley. Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine 2011; 18:97-100.
- Paediatric expert witness: Sandra Johnson. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health 2013; 49(8): 611-613. (Journal of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians).
- Mini-commentary on "Analysis of legal claims” SLJ Johnson. Pg 9. BJOG 2014 (International Journal of Obstetrics and
- Australian children living with rare diseases: experiences of diagnosis and perceived consequences of diagnostic delays. Y
Zurinsky, M Deverell, T Dalkeith, SLJ Johnson, J Christodoulou, H Leonard, E Elliott. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. (2017)
Author Page on Amazon